Top Benefits of the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card
Currently Chase is running a promotion on the United MileagePlus Explorer Card that is an excellent deal to act on, the normal sign-up bonus is only around 30,000 miles. You can get an additional 5,000 miles for adding an authorized user. This card was one of the first in my wallet when I first started learning about points an miles.
- 50,000 miles after $3,000 spend in first 3 months
- 2 miles per $1 spend on United
- 5,000 additional miles when adding authorized user
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend more than $25,000 each year
- 2 United Club Lounge Passes
- Free 1st Checked in bag
- Additional Access to Award Seats
- Priority Boarding
What is 50,000 miles good for?
Your options are endless and the chart below gives you a high level overview where you can go just on the card today.
- Domestic 10,000 miles one way saver / 25,000 standard
- Hawaii 22,500 miles one way saver / 45,000 standard
- Caribbean & Mexico 17,500 miles one way saver / 37,500 standard
- Europe 30,000 miles one way save / 65,000 standard
- Domestic 25,000 miles one way saver / 50,000 standard
- Hawaii 40,000 miles one way saver / 90,000 standard
- Caribbean & Mexico 30,000 miles one way saver / 70,000 standard
- Europe 57,500 miles one way saver / 150,000 standard
Wealth of Points Insight & Strategy
As discussed in prior articles the value comes from transfer partners to United. There are many ways to add Miles from Chase including the Chase Sapphire Preferred at a 1:1 value instantly. United offers great value on there award tickets as the fees and taxes are minimal, usually around $6.75 per ticket.
Chase has a limited time increase sign-up offer for the United Explorer of 50,000 miles after meeting the minimum spend of $3,000 in the first 3 months. Its an excellent deal and provides more power and increase value to your Wealth of Points when combined with the Chase Ultimate Rewards qualified cards.
Are you ready to Fly with United?